May 1, 2020
Hygiene and safety have always been a priority at our office and we are taking additional measures to ensure the safety of our patients and staff during this time.
Here are a few of our current in office changes and guidelines:
• Any patient experiencing flu-like symptoms or fever, feeling sick or that has been exposed to anyone suspected to have been exposed to COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment and please do not enter the office.
• It is important that you call ahead if you are experiencing an emergency or if you have a broken appliance. Due to the reduced capacity of the office, we cannot easily accommodate walk-ins and there may be long wait times for seeing patients who have not notified us of their emergency prior to arrival.
• When coming in for an appointment, we ask that you call upon arrival and wait in your car until we notify you via text message to come in. We will take your temperature and ask a few prescreening questions before bringing you directly to the treatment area.
• For your safety and the safety of our other patients, we strongly prefer for anyone accompanying a patient to wait in the car during the appointment unless absolutely necessary. Caregivers and guardians assisting patients with special needs are welcome to accompany the patient to the treatment area, but must wear a facial covering.
• For new patients under 18, one parent may accompany the patient into the office.
• The use of the tooth brushing area is limited at this time. Please brush your teeth thoroughly before coming to your appointment.
Finally, for your convenience and safety, we will continue to offer virtual appointments for check-up exams, recall appointments and retainer checks.
Our staff and patients are our family, and we are doing everything we can to keep our family safe. We thank you for your understanding and patience and look forward to seeing you again very soon!
Dr Ali Ghatri at Let’s Smile Dental