Dear Patients of Let's Smile Dental,
Your health is important to us, and your safety is our top priority. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive orthodontic care.
We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation and all CDC guidelines very closely. You can visit our practice with confidence, knowing we are taking additional measures to provide for the safety of our patients and our team:
- Preemptive screening: appointment rescheduling for any patient experiencing symptoms of an illness
- Disinfection of high traffic areas and high-touch surfaces, including door handles, knobs, countertops, pens, etc.
- Holding virtual appointments when an office visit isn’t 100% necessary
- If you have an in-person appointment, wait in your car until we text you to come in
- Curbside pick up for aligners
- We have temporarily removed our coffee station and magazines from the reception area
Please know that we remain committed to the importance of your healthcare, comfort and safety. We will continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) updates, and will communicate further based on the expert advice of government departments, public health authorities, and healthcare professionals.
We promise to keep you updated through this dynamic situation, and we look forward to making you smile!
For further information: https://www.cdc.gov/
Dr. Ali Ghatri