We’re going virtual!
Dear Patients of Let’s Smile Dental,
Let’s Smile will be postponing all in office non-emergency visits until 4/24/2020, or further, as mandated by the Virginia governor on 3/25/2020. In order to ensure the safety of our patients, our team and the community at large during the COVID-19 outbreak, we are adapting the way that we provide treatment for each specialty in our office. What this means for you:
I. Orthodontic Treatment:
- Regular appointments for our existing orthodontic patients will be done virtually (if applicable), by videoconference (either FaceTime or Skype)
- We will implement curbside pick-up for additional aligners
- Our office will be in contact with all Invisalign patients in order to supply them necessary trays
- For all emergencies, please call or text 703-719-5828
- Currently, we are diligently working on the ability to provide virtual consults to new patients. As soon as we will have a technology in place, we will make an announcement on Facebook and Instagram.
II. Pediatric Dentistry and Oral Surgery:
- Regular appointments for our existing pediatric dentistry and oral surgery patients will be rescheduled
- Please do call or text us at 703-719-5828 for any emergency
- For any other questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com
We will reach out shortly if you have an upcoming appointment to discuss the best option for your family.
Please know that we remain committed to the importance of your healthcare, comfort and safety. We will continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) updates, and will communicate further based on the expert advice of government departments, public health authorities and healthcare professionals.
We promise to keep you updated through this dynamic situation, and we look forward to continuing to make you smile!
Dr Ali Ghatri